- All speakers must check-in with the technician at the Speakers Ready Desk a minimum of 3hr before your session starts – earlier if possible. You are welcome to upload your slides the day before your presentation too.
- Presentation remains the property of the author and not to be used without its permission.
- Please arrive in time in the conference room before the start of your presentation.
- Tell the moderator any details of your work and familiarize yourself with remote control projector, the timer and the microphone.
- Strictly Follow the instructions of the moderator.
Please note that the conference computers in the session halls are being supplied with Office 2016 (at least).
If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 3 hours before the start of the session – even after checking it in the Speakers’ Ready Desk.
Alternatively, you may supply your own laptop computer. In such a case please confirm that it has a VGA socket for external signal and come to check it first in the Speakers’ Ready Desk as soon as you arrive and later on in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 60 minutes before the start of the session.
- Save the presentation, which was prepared on a Mac, as a PC-based PowerPoint presentation.
- Use a common font, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana etc. (special fonts might be changed to a default font on a PowerPoint based PC).
- Insert pictures as JPG files (and not TIF, PNG or PICT – these images will not be visible on a PowerPoint based PC).
Alternatively, you may use your own Macintosh laptop computer. In such a case please advise the operators in the Conference room about it as soon as you arrive and later on test it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 60 minutes before the start of the session.
We strongly recommend not using own computers for presentation. Please note that the time used for connecting own computer will be deducted from the total presentation time.
- Please bring your presentation on the following media: portable USB stick or external hard drive.
- Power Point versions that can be used are: ‘ 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2016.
- Save with the extension *. ppt or pps-.-. Do not use the function pack&go. Make sure that all files with movies are saved on separate portable racks.
- Flash animations can not be designed.
- All files must be in the same directory.
- Do not use passwords for files.
- We recommend you to use common fonts: Times New Roman, Calibri, Verdana, Arial.
- If you are using Power Point or Keynote Mac please export your presentation as *.ppt-for Windows
- It is not permitted the filming or photography during the session, other than the official ones.
- Let know the changes that have been supplied by the organizers (if any).