RECOMMENDATION FOR SPEAKERS
- Important rules:
- For the stability of the internet connection it is recommended to use a LAN (wired) network and not a Wireless network. If this approach is not possible, it is not recommended to use the wireless network simultaneously with others because of the high data traffic generated that could affect the proper operation of the connection.
- The scientific sessions will take place on the Zoom application where the moderators will be connected online at least 10 minutes before the start of the session, which they will moderate.
- Every speaker and moderator of a scientific session must download and install the Zoom application. The Zoom application can be downloaded from this link: https://zoom.us/signup
It is recommended that the account name must be written in full name and mentioned the teaching degree (if it exists).
- To receive technical support from MedEvents, it is recommended that each speaker and moderator have a remote computer access program installed. Recommended Programs: https://anydesk.com/en or https://www.teamviewer.com/en/teamviewer-automatic-download/
- The initiation of the scientific sessions will be done through MedEvents account with technical support provided by at least 2 people.
- The Zoom session will be broadcast on the online.medevents.ro platform
Speakers and Moderators through Zoom session will not be able to interact directly with the participations on online.medevents.ro platform
- The integrated chat on the online.medevents.ro application will be public and can be accessible to all participants through an individual access account to the platform
- For a better audio transmission, it is recommended to use a headset with a built-in microphone.
- Presentation remains the property of the author and not to be used without its permission.
- Strictly Follow the instructions of the moderator.
- It is not permitted the filming or photography during the session, other than the official ones.
- Let know the changes that have been supplied by the organizers (if any).